Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fun, Lake, and Sunburns!

I just got back from Sand Hollow (the lake not the pool). I had the best time! My Aunt Wendy's boyfriend, I guess you could say, Steve took his boat out there. We left my house around 7:30 and got there right when everyone else did. A bunch of my other family members were there too. We went boating and played on the beach in the shallows.

Anyways, I finally got over my fear of boats! I know it's kinda crazy being afraid of them and all. i was just always scared that I would end up falling out or having the boat tip over on me and I would drown or something. But today that fear is gone! Which I guess is a really good thing if I want to go to Lake Powell with Chasen and Matt this summer sometime.


I got to go on the wake board thing. I could only stay on my stomach though. My ribs are for surely gonna be sore tomorrow! We got to go swimming in the really deep part of the water when we parked the boat. Me and my cousin Taryn were in the water a lot! It got really hot outside.
Overall I had a blast and I can't wait to go boating at the lake again!



Me, Taryn and my Aunt Kim swimming...

My Aunts Wendy, Kim, Heather, and my mom on the tube..

My cousin Paityn..





The only bad thing about this whole trip is my really bad sunburn I got!

(It's worst than it looks!)

1 comment:

Kaylie Jean said...

that looks like a blast!! I feel for ya on the sunburn! Im soooo red im in like so much pain!! OH and really cute bathing suit, well what i can see of it! i need a new one. Ya warped tour was really awesome make sure you go next year well worth it!