Monday, June 16, 2008

Tag, You're It!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Just started 1st grade at Washington Elementary School. My teacher was Mrs. Larsen and I remember that I really loved her class!

2. What was I doing 5 years ago? I was in 6th grade. Nothing much happened in my life during that time. I can't remember too much.

3. What was I doing 5 months ago? um...January..hmm...I was obviously still in school.I guess I was just worrying about school a lot.

4. 5 Things on my To-Do List:

1. well i need to pack for youth conference
2. hang out with people before I go
3. go get Passage to Zarahemla from my dad's house
4. sleep
5. just find something to do I guess

5. 5 Snacks I Enjoy:

1. playdough ice cream
2. crackers
3. popcicles
4. oreos
5. chips

6. 5 things I would do if I became a Billionaire:

1. Pay my tithing on it because I haven't exactly been paying that lately...uh oh
2. Buy jeep or a really sweet car
3. travel the world
4. save for college
5. charity or help some people out

7. 5 Bad Habits:

1. biting my fingernails....yeah thats bad
2. bite my lip when I'm nervous...
3. wasting time doing dumb things
4. staying up late
5. complaining...

8. 5 Places I have lived:

1. Washington, Utah
2. somewhere in Idaho (only a couple weeks)
3. Kanab , Utah
4. ?
5. ?

9. 5 Jobs I've Had:

1. babysitting
2. Bagger (food town)
3. stocker (food town)
4. ?
5. ?

10. 5 People I Tag:

1. Brittani
2. Mom and Jay
3. Kaylie
4. Justin
5. Chasen

There was nobody else okay! haha

No comments: