Friday, June 27, 2008

Vegas!

So I think Vegas was actually pretty sweet! I loved getting away from work for a while and chillin with my family. My dad got us a condo that we usually stay in at the Worldmark place down there. There are like three pools, but we only swan in two of them. Our room overlooked the lazy river. The pools were pretty nice. It was really hot down there so swimming was the best thing to do! I got a pretty sweet tan too and fixed most of my random farmers tans that I had. So that was a bonus!

One night we went to the Rainforest Cafe in the MGM. That place was pretty sweet! They had it all decorated to make it look like an actual rainforest. The only problem with that was it smelled so bad I got the worst headache ever because its like right next to the casino. We got to go see the lions too. They were pretty sweet! We got to watch the people feed them. They got really close to us. It was amazing! We went to the M&M Factory and the Coca-Cola factory also. Which was pretty fun.

I got to go on a shopping experience too. My dad took me, Delaney, and Kalin to the outlet that was right down the street a little ways. I got a whole new summer outfit that was pretty cute. I helped Delaney look for shoes and we had lots of fun. I love spending time with my family!

No comments: