Two of my friends have finally gotten their mission calls. They seem really excited and I'm really proud of them.
Garett Madril:
Garett has been called to San Paulo Brazil. I'm so excited for him. I think he is going to make the best missionary. From experiences in Seminary I know he will be amazing!
Sam Pace:
Sam has been called to the Rochester, New York mission. I'm really gonna miss this kid. He better plan on writing me! He will make a really great misssionary too. I think he is really excited to go on his mission. He said its close to Hill Cumorah and so many other church sites. So he gets to go back to where it all started. Lucky! haha
These two are my heroes. I'm so proud of them for deciding to go on a mission. I have learned a lot from them and they have helped build my testimony. They are truly amazing!


2 comments:
I cant believe they are leaving! Im gonna miss those kids lol, its crazy they are both in my ward lol but they will both be awesome! I look up to them both so much!
aww... i'm super proud of them. i think TJ got his call on Thursday, but i have no idea where he's going. the suspense is killing me though! lol
Post a Comment