

So we were at least 3/4 of the way there. This was the hill before you got to the really sandy hill that would have been pretty hard to push the buggy up. Yes I pushed the bug! Pretty amazing huh?! The good thing is we actually got to ride down a couple hills.
Here's more pictures:

Jay calling my mom to meet us clear in the heck at the bottom of the hill.

Kalin "helping" Jay figure out what was wrong with our bug.
I couldn't do much so I just took a picture with them in the background.
Our long, hard journey to find where Jay ended up.
He actually got pretty far. That was where you almost got to the rocks.
So after Jay called my mom, we pushed that bug. My hands got all greasy and I was so dirty. but I didn't care. It was actually pretty fun! The only bad thing was we forgot water so I thought I was going to die. How often do you get stranded out in the middle of nowhere and have to push a dune buggy all the way down a hill and in really deep sand. Doesn't happen to me every day. We pushed and rode clear down to the bottom of the first hill and my mom was waiting there for us in the truck with the thing that can pull the bug. I must admit, that was the biggest adventure I've been on for a long time. My mom was just laughing.





1 comment:
wow! that sounds like a pretty crazy adventure lol! Dont you just love adventures?! It makes life so much more exciting :] oh and hey im sorry its hard when the people ur really close with and hang out with are gone! It sucks lol to put it lightly :P but hey if u ever need someone to talk to about stuff feel free to text me or something my number is 1-818-645-5629
-toodles :]
Post a Comment