Monday, July 7, 2008

Work, Family, and Fireworks!

The fourth of July was pretty sweet this year! At least the best so far since I've been alive! haha okay so not really but pretty darn close..

My day started off with waking up at 6:00 to be at work by 7:00. We had to stock everything at the store. While the rest of the boys there to finish up all the work i went to the parade. All my siblings were doing other stuff so it was only me and my mom. Plus Merilee and Travis were there too with their kids. It was really fun watching Mace run out to get candy. Except the only candy he liked and actually wanted were the tootsie rolls. All the rest of the candy he tried to give away to everyone else.

After the parade i found Delaney and we went to my house so I could change. Then we went to the park for a couple minutes. Nothing was going on so we went over to my dad's house to eat lunch. Around like 2:00 Matt texted me and told me to go over to Chasen's house so that's where I went. Everyone there was just playing video games so i layed down on the floor and pretty much fell asleep.

Around 6:00 we went over to Matt's house for his party that he has every year. The boys played poker while I sat by Chasen on the big bean bag seat thing. It was so comfortable! Chasen ended up falling asleep. Which ended up with me being on the very edge about to fall off. He had a bunch of family over so it was pretty crazy and hectic. But they are awesome people! Matt's dad made some really great food for all of us! After we ate everyone but me left so me and Matt played War. He won't admit to this but I beat him all three times we played! It was awesome! Morgan came too so I just listened to them talk. When Chasen came back he played War with me again. We played for literally an hour or longer and still nobody won. I had the same amount of cards the whole game. He finally gave up and said thast technically he won because he had more cards. When the fireworks started we layed on Matt's tramp and watched them. They were really cool. I stayed over there until about 11:30 then went home. It was way fun!

2 comments:

McKenna said...

Hey Kelsie, Sounds like you had a great fourth! I just started a blog if you want to go look at it, its http://mckennamarieterry.blogspot.com/

Kaylie Jean said...

hey i hope its ok if i still comment..if not let me know but that sounds like u had so much fun :]