The night before we had a girls night in a hotel in St. George. We didn't get down there until about 10:00 and went to sleep at like 1:30 a.m. We did our nails and watched a movie. It was such a fun night!
The next morning we had to wake up at 5:00. Good thing we were awake because soem coach pulled the fire alarm to wake his team up at that time. If I wouldn't have already been awake I would have been so mad! Kaylie had a hair appointment at like 6:15 so we all went with her and Ashley did our hair. We also got dressed and completely ready. Me, Delaney, and McKenna got to leave earlier then them and we went to the temple to wait. Their sealing was at 9:20 and in the hour and a half or longer before they came out we saw about 4 wedding parties. It was way fun! Then everyone came out and we all continued to wait for Kaylie and Chris.



Then they came out. I didn't actually get to see them come out :( We were trying to take a picture that we didn't end up getting. I feel really bad and sad about it.
















The best men!


Then we attempted to do the same thing they did:




We got to stay in St. George for a little bit and Kim and my dad took us to Durangos to eat since we were starving. Then my dad let me, McKenna, and Delaney take the car back to Kanab because we had to be back earlier then them to help Kaylie. So Delaney drove and we got to Parrys Lodge earlier enough to set things up and get ready.

The Ring Ceremony:





The Ring ceremony was so amazing and way cute! I cried a lot. The letters they read to each other were way cute and they were so happy. We played the video I made for them and I cried so much during that.
The Reception:




I had so much fun at the reception!! I danced a lot and got to hang out with my friends and also meet a few of Chris's friends too! There were so many people there and so many treats to eat and it was so pretty in there too! The decorations were amazing!











The boys were afraid of it...hahaha







Who feeds each other cake with a fork? hahaha jk!






















This is Logan. He is a crazy dancer! And he is hilarious!



Kaylie I am so happy for you and Chris! I love you and miss having you around all the time! I'm definitely having Kaylie withdrawls and I need to laugh a lot, and I do with you a lot so I need to see you soon! You're my bestest friend ever!!!!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment