Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 27!!!

Day 27: A picture of you and a family member

Photobucket

This is my cousin McKenna. Not only is she my cousin, she is also one of my very best friends! When we were little and I didn't even think about her later becoming my cousin we had a fued concerning lemonade stands. We lived across the street from each other and she was having a lemonade stand with one of her cousins and I was having one with my friend. Well we eventually got over that and now we are the best of friends. I love that we have the same friends and can hang out all the time and become closer. We have had so many good times and I really miss our awesome, amazing good times in both X-Press and Drama. I look forward to the many more adventures and good times we will have in the future! :)

No comments: