Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 17!

Day 17: A picture of someone who has made a huge impact on your life lately

Photobucket

Matt Vaughn has been my friend since maybe my Junior year in High School. But now he is my best friend. Lately we have become closer due to our friends being in high school and us being in college. We have done so many fun different things and talk about other things we need to do. He will go on drives with me and listen to me complain and talk about things. He has helped me with things I need help with. I'm sure I drive him crazy and stuff but I'm really glad he's my friend. I don't think he realizes how much I appreciate him and how he has impacted my life. We haven't talked very much lately but he is still at school and busy. I sure miss it though but that's okay :)  He's just a really great friend!

No comments: