Both of these things I don't exaclty hate, they just bother me a little bit.

One of my biggest pet peeves lately is texting someone and then them not texting you back. I know that people get busy or their phone dies, but I just really start worrying when someone doesn't text me back. I feel like I said something wrong or that they just don't want to talk to me. Or when it comes to people you have been texting a lot for a long time but then all of a sudden you don't hear from them as often. It kinda makes me sad.
The other pet peeve I have are feet. I really don't like feet at all. I think they are gross and ugly. I hate when they touch me and I will freak out if anyone puts their feet on me or touches me with their feet. It's gross!
No comments:
Post a Comment