Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 16!

(I Know I should have posted this yesterday)

Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you

Photobucket

These are my Aunts, my mom, and my grandma. These women have inspired me to become who I am today and who I will be in the future. They all have gotten married in the temple and have married really great guys. They go to church and are strong in the church. They all have helped me in some point in my life and I really hope I can be like them when I grow up.

 I hope I don't offend anyone when I say that my Aunt Brittani (Top, Second from the left) has made a huge impact on my life. I remember when I was little and would always want to be with her and her friends. Most of the time she would let me. She is an amazing singer and dancer and has performed in so many different things. I have always wanted her talents and it's because of her that I have taken singing lessons and have been in choir and I now love singing. She has such a strong testimony of the church and she lets it show and tells people about it. She has so much faith that through any trial she goes through, that faith isn't shaken. I really look up to her so much and I hope I can at least be a little bit like her someday :)

My Grandma Brown. I love her to death. She has raised all of her kids in the church and they all have come out great people. My Grandma is so funny and is just like all of us when  all the girls are together. She shops at Aeropostale and acts and looks younger than she is. My Grandma is so strong in the church and is so amazing! She is such a great cook and she can sew just about anything. She is always willing to help anyone that needs her. I love her so much!

Then of course there is my mom. She has been there for me from day one. She has gone through so many different things and having all of us kids can't be an easy job. She has been there all of my life and supports me in everything I do. She got married in the temple and is strong in the church and has such a great testimony. She is always willing to help anyone and is the young womens president in our ward. She is a great teacher and is even taking online classes to become a teacher. She will take time out of her busy schedule to help with anything. She is a great cook. I really look up to my mom and I don't know if she knows how much I do. I love her so much.

No comments: