Sunday, January 3, 2010

Just a little update haha

Can I just say that I really wish this Christmas break wouldn't have to end? Seriously sleeping in, hanging out with friends, and just getting to do things has been really nice. But tomorrow all my fun will end for tomorrow I go back to school. SO not fun....

Well I guess nothing has really gone on since my last post except I don't think I posted about the Forgotten Carols and that was before the whole Salt Lake adventure, so I guess I better start with that.

On December 18 I went to the Forgotten Carols with my Dad and the whole family except Mason. I just love the Forgotten Carols and it's my favorite tradition to do around Christmas. It helps to feel the spirit and know the true meaning of Christmas. I also love Micheal McLean and all the music he produces. Before we went to the show we all ate at Olive Garden, or at least everyone except the twins. It was really good!

Photobucket
The next day we woke up bright and early (not really) and went shopping and just had some family time. It was really fun. We drove by the temple and of course Kim being Kim had to stop and get a picture of us and the nativity scene in front of the temple.
Photobucket

The next matter of business would be Christmas Eve. We did the usual where we drove around and delivered presents while we were around looking at christmas lights. When we got back we got to open one present. Of course they were pajamas.
Photobucket

Christmas was a pretty good day. My sisters woke me up around 8:00 saying that my mom told them to wake me up. The first thing we all saw was Kennedie's present which was a real life puppy. He is sooo cute! We named him Toby but of course we all have our different names for him.
Photobucket
Photobucket

My big present which I have been so excited about and I know will be very useful for college was a laptop. It's a really nice Dell Inspiron complete with Windows 7. It's really nice and I like it a lot.
Photobucket

Overall I had a pretty fun and interesting holiday. I will post more about New Years when I get pictures. So just be patient and it should be here soon.

1 comment:

Kim said...

...and Kelsie being Kelsie, she complained about the pictures...
Just kidding!! You really didn't complain too much.