Tuesday, December 22, 2009

SLC/ Temple Trip!!

I had THE best last few days! On Sunday me, Chasen, and Kaylie headed up to Salt Lake to stay at Justin and Cici's house to spend time with them and also go to the temple to see the lights since Kaylie never had before and we thought it would be really fun!

Sunday night we just kinda hung out around their house and played a game called Muchkin. I seemed to be the only one that didnt understand how to play it. I still have no idea what was going on. It also could have been the headache/loss of sleep I felt. Also on saturday night I got this random black spot in my eye that I guess is called a "floater." It's been about three days and I still have it and just hope it goes away soon. So that was also bothering me.

Monday me and Kaylie woke up kinda late. We picked up Justin at work and then we headed over to the Gateway. It was SO cold outside and I thought I would freeze to death. The air was also very smoggy and i guess they had a warning for the bad air and aren't supposed to breathe too much of it. We ended up back at the house to warm up and kinda hang out until the temple.

At Temple Square we met up with Kaylie's friend Jeff. We walked around and looked at all the lights. It was so pretty! I love the temple at Christmastime. I just don't think there were as many lights this year as there have been in the past. It was very cold outside but it's a good thing we all bundled up or we would have froze!

Photobucket
Photobucket
(Sorry about the blurry pictures, my camera wasn't working too greatly)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kaylie and Jeff!
Photobucket
Chasen was smart and took I blanket haha I just froze
Photobucket
After the whole temple experience we went to Este Pizzeria (hope that's spelled right) to eat some pizza! Not gonna lie I don't really usually like pizza that much but that pizza was really good. Of course I could only eat one piece but I still liked it. Jeff left us there to head back to his house. It was a great night!
When we got back to the house we warmed up and watched some tv. Kaylie realized we didn't get any pictures of us together at the temple (which I hinted at a couple times but she didn't get it) so she suckered me into doing some silly pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I guess supposed to be pointing at my "black spot" (floater)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So these past few days have just been great! We headed out today around 9:00 and got home at about 4:00. We hit some snow in a few spots but it wasn't too bad.

1 comment:

Kaylie Jean said...

Such an awesome fun time!! I love our pictures :] hehehe Oh how awesome are we?!