Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Snow Snow Snow...

Well it started snowing this morning and hasn't stopped all day long. Can I just say I'm getting so sick of this snow and I just wish it would go away? I got home from school at 1:00 and it was just starting to stick to the ground. I stayed inside on my couch until 7:00 tonight when I was going to young womens and I swear there was about 6 inches or more snow on the ground. Here are a couple pictures I took before my camera decided to go dead and a couple are from my phone so just bear with me.


Photobucket

My backyard. As you can see it's some pretty deep snow.....I just hate walking in it.

Photobucket

My car....

Photobucket

Photobucket

The snowflakes were huge!

On Saturday after the EFY thing we went to Wal-Mart and picked out some really cute material to make a baby blanket. One of my leaders isn't able to have kids and her and her husband have been trying to adopt. Right now they have a lady staying with them that is pregnant so I guess when she has the baby she is going to let my leader and her husband adopt. We heard that they will be getting a little boy!

Photobucket

The material we got for her and we tied it tonight so my mom can sew it together! Isn't it just so cute!!!

Photobucket

We also made some cards for when she has a baby shower or something she will already have cards and can just write in them. Heather Glover (one of my leaders) gave us some ideas and we copied those. We ran out of some of the different papers so I came up with this one on my own. I was pretty proud of it!

No comments: