Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Beginnings 2010!

Sad to say this was my last New Beginnings because now I am 18 and won't be a young women in the next few months. It makes me a little sad. We did a cute little skit that tells of Dorothy going along the path of her personal progress and the scarecrow, tin woman, and lioness were the leaders. How it incorporated was really cute. I loved it! I got to play Dorothy and it was pretty fun. I'm glad I got to participate for the last time. Anyways here are some pictures!




Photobucket


My mom made the tin woman and lioness costumes! She did a great job!

Photobucket

Our "Yellow Brick Road"..
Photobucket
Our scarecrow is also the Beehive Advisor as Dorothy sets out on her little journey. Toto represents the Holy Ghost who is always there throughout the journey.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Tin Woman is the Mia Maid Advisor that helps her gain her heart.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Lioness represents the Laurel advisor that helps her onto her own path through life.
Photobucket




Photobucket

The young women then introduced the new beehives coming in the year and then we sang a song called "Strong and Courageous." It was really pretty!


Photobucket




Photobucket

Jaysi and me trying to get the air out of the air mattress.

No comments: