Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years!

This New Years was pretty different than the ones in the past. I still have to say it was one of the best though. Not everything I wanted to do happened but it still ended up being way fun and I was in some great company :D

I slept in so late that day like around 11:30 which usually never happens because I either have family waking me up, school, or just something else going on so I can't sleep. It was way nice and much needed though. I had nothing to do though so after i got ready i waited patiently for Kaylie to get off work which was around 4:00 and we went to Junction to eat lunch/dinner. It was yummy!

We delivered some of Kaylie's presents she had just barely decided to deliver and just drove around. We took Chasen down to Fredonia to get his sisters car and eventually he went over to Matt's house and Kaylie and I ventured over to her house to celebrate with her mom who was home alone because her dad and brother went to California. We got a bunch of veggies and snacks before we headed over there and made our own veggie tray and had some coke.

We played a really fun game called Buzz Word. So much fun! We laughed a lot! Then we watched "Just Friends" and waited until midnight when we drank some sparkling cider and watched the ball drop and ran outside in the freezing weather to see the fireworks that our town lit off. It was a fun night!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The next day we woke up kinda early and did a couple errands and then went over to my house. Chasen picked us up from there and we headed down to St.George for our double feature fun day. The first movie we saw was "Sherlock Holmes." I really liked this movie a lot. It was really funny, liked the music to it, and just was really really good. We ate at Durangos and then did some shopping or more like looking around. The last movie we saw was "The Princess and the Frog." That was my 2nd time seeing it but it's so cute and I really like it. There are just lots of movies out there that I like lately. We got home around 10:30 and I just had a good time.
This past weekend well on saturday I went back down to St. George again for my cousin Cierra's baptism. It's so crazy that she is already 8. Time flies by so fast lately there seems to not be much time. While I was watching her get baptized I started thinking about all this time that has gone by. It's been 10 years since I got baptized. Now if that doesn't make you feel old I don't know what does haha We also had my cousin Max's baby blessing the next morning. It was just a great weekend. Full of family and friends. What more could you ask for? :D

No comments: