Monday, April 28, 2008

Music, Attacks, and more!

So this past weekend I got to go up to state solo and ensemble. For me the ride up was pretty crazy.

Well I guess on a random drama trip(no, I wasn't on it) they came up with this new game. I'ts called the "Quiet Game." No it has nothing to do with sitting there staring at each other trying not to talk. Well it starts out with you just sitting there minding your own business...then just out of nowhere you have a pillow or a blanket over your head and pretty much suffocating. The person that does it says "shh....be quiet, It's okay..." When you really don't feel okay. The guys got me the first time, but the other three, I covered my head and saw it coming.

This is an example of what it might look like:


Adam got Jennifer and Megan in one shot!

So yeah as you can see it's not really that fun. Garett stole my ipod and cell phone while I was turned around shutting the window. He kept in from me for a long time. Matt told me that he had it but I wasn't too sure. About a half hour after all the evil glares he got from me, I turned around again and it was there. They pretty much had me convinced that I was actually sitting on it the whole time. Which wasn't even true! Dang boys...oh and Jennifer!!!


me and Jennifer!

I was pretty excited to get off that bus. It was so hot and crazy!! We got to our hotel around 9:00 so we headed to our room. Which I shared with Holly, Jennifer, and Megan. Me and Jennifer went pretty crazy and went on a couple adventures.... The first one we wrote a note and stuck it under Matt, Adam, Justin, and Jake's door. We got to ride the elevator and some random guy was in the elevator with me waiting....He was a little creepy!!


The note we left under the boys door....

These are the videos of the secret missions we had...

This was our adventure we had putting a note under Garett, T.J and Taylor's door...

On saturday we performed our song Sarba. I thought we did pretty good. We still don't know what we got. I actually sang my part pretty loud! It was amazing! (Usually I sing all quiet and stuff and unconfidently). It was awesome! I was pretty hyper throughout the day. I hung out with Matt, Justin, and Adam pretty much the whole time. They are awesome! We got to watch Pine View's choir perform. I thought they were amazing! I recognized a couple people in that choir and Lacy was texting me. That got me pretty excited! We left Lone Peak High around 2:00 and headed to the Provo Mall. It was really fun. I was with Megan and Jennifer. I was pretty proud of myself because I didn't buy anything when I went into Hollister. We were there until about 4:30 and then headed home on the crazy bus! Oh wow! I didn't feel too great the way home so I just slept and kept my head in my pillow and looked outside. Matt kept trying to cheer me up and he did...kinda. It was too cray back in the back for my liking. All the guys were attacking Justin, Whitney was screaming, and everyone kept killing each other. Music trips are so crazy! But I'm really glad I went!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew it was you guys who left that note under our door!!! haha funny stuff. I like your blog by the way, the layout is sweet!