So I decided that this girl is pretyt close to being my role model. I went to her concert last friday and I seriously wish I could be her. I loved this concert and I can oficcialy say I have been to my first concert....that I'm willing to count anyways. She started out having her guitarist Tim Fagan come out and play the first half of the concert. This guy was truly amazing. His songs just were pretty much the story of my life. Everything I've gone through or I am going through....he wrote a song about it. She wrote the song "Bubbly" after falling in love for her first time and those were her feelings about that experience. I think the song "Realize" is my favorite. She asked the audience if any of us have ever started liking our best friend and he was stupid enough to not notice how you really truly feel about him. Which I guess i could have related to her about a year ago. I wish I had her voice! You can tell it isn't fake like most of those singers out there in the world. Her voice actually sounds better live than on the cd. which is amazing! She is just the greatest! I also got to hang out with my best friend Lacy! I haven't really gotten to hang out with her for about 5 years or since I moved here. It was so great! I felt like I was in third grade again when I went up to knock on her door. She has changed but in a good way since then. She is the greatest! I had the best time with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment