Should I even say anything about it? I will just start with all the good parts. Well I finally got to go swimming! After the California trip I decided it was about time I went. At first I just sat on the side because I wasn't too sure about getting it. That was all changed really fast. Matt pulled me in so I was practically forced into it. Then all the guys (Garett, Trevor, T-Rob, and many others) kept getting into a circle to make plans to get all the girls. Well I ended up being the target twice. It was actually pretty fun! The next fun part was I guess the dance.....um....yeah...There still isn't much to say about that. um....I danced twice? With Matt....i shared a room with Chanel, Dani Corry, and Whitney. We made a music video to a random song at like 1:00 in the morning and watched videos on youtube. It was sweet! Except I found out later matt, Garett, and all the other boys saw it too.....wow....We went to the mall and I got to hang out with the girls. We shopped and just chilled. It was nice having some girl time....You can't really shop with boys around.....I still had a blast though! Our one act play pretty much took first. Matt got best character actor and Garett got best actor out of everyone. It was sweet! I just wish I would have done something for the play and stuff. I guess there's always next year which I will hopefully be more committed.
No comments:
Post a Comment