Well my trip was awesome! I was so excited to go to Disneyland and California Adventure! I'm wasn't too sure about Six Flags at first. The first day at Disneyland was a blast! I was with my friends Jennifer and Jamie at first. We went on the Matterhorn. It wasn't as fun as I remember it. I still had fun. Well we met up with more people :Matt, Justin, Adam, Ian, Jake, Whitney, and Dani Corry. They had just gotten off Splash Mountain so we headed over to Haunted Mansion. I rode with Justin and Jennifer. Justin kept yelling and scaring me so bad! After that ride ended we went on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. That was sweet! The line was a little long though. California Adventure was pretty fun too. We got fast passes for Tower of Terror. We got right up in line for that. I think that ride was my favorite! In the picture I guess according to everyone else I just looked confused. Jamie was holding on to my arm for dear life! Everyone but me, Dani, and Matt went on the Maliboomer. I already felt sick. That's when we had to leave to meet up with everyone to head back to the hotel to get ready for Wicked. Wicked was amazing! I liked it better this year than last year. The only thing I didn't like was Fiyero's voice. It kinda bugged me and sounded a little naisaly....but Elphaba and Glinda were amazing! I hope I get to see that again sometime! Well the next day we went to Six Flags. I had a blast! I was a little scared to go on all those big roller coasters but i was mainly with a bunch of guys so I had to put on my tough face. The Gloiath was my favorite! We got some sweet pictures of that ride! The only ride I didn't dare go on was the Tatsu. Neither did Whitney so we got to go on the Ninja, Scrambler, and the Jet Stream in the amount of time the rest of our friends were waiting in line for the Tatsu. I had a blast. The next day we went to Disneyland/California Adventure. Matt pretty much made everyone go on the "Decapitator" aka Thunder Mountain. WE went on Splash Mountain and got a really great picture. I think this day was literally my favorite. I had so much fun and was happy the whole time. We went over to California Adventure. Everyone but me, Matt, Justin, Adam, Ian, and Jake went back to the hotel or hung out with other people. So we went on the "Screamin" twice. It was so awesome! We were out until like midnight. I think we were all so tired. I went back to my room and pretty much just passed out. My favorite part of the trip was our Magic Music Days. We got to go into a live recording studio with a professional music dude and sing a song for him. He recorded that. Then he worked on a couple Disney songs with us and we sang those. They were: "Circle of Life- Loin King" and "Haiwaiin Roller Coaster Ride-Lilo and Stitch". Then he matched them up with the actual parts of the movie they were from and we got to watch it. That was amazing! I loved it! I hope next year we get to do that again!

Me, Jamie, and Jennifer after we went on Splash Mountain.
My roomates: Erica, Jennifer, and Megan
front left: Adam, Justin
back: matt, me
My favorite picture of all time! Justin's face in front is hilarious!
Tower of Terror.....my confused look
No comments:
Post a Comment