Thursday, April 17, 2008

yay!

Aunt Kelsie....hmm....that still sounds a little weird to me...but I better get used to it! This whole week has been so awesome! Well this morning at like 7:30 my mom came in and told me that my sister (well step sister but that doesn't sound fun especially when I consider her my sister) was at the hospital. So at about 4:30 my mom called to tell me that she finally had her baby! It's a girl. I still don't know all the details or anything but i will soon find out! yay!!!!!

1 comment:

Brittani Terry said...

Congrats Aunt Kelsie. I remember when your mom had you and I was an aunt. I was only like 6 though. You have a few years on me. I loved having you as my little friend. Congrats on being able to go to state and everything too. That is awesome. I'm excited that I get to view your blog. I had no idea you even had one. Sorry, it has been forever and I haven't e-mailed you back yet. I just get caught up in everything else and forget, but now that you have a blog and I can check it all the time, it'll be easier for me to make comments and then I can keep a tab on ya. WELL CONGRATS AND LOVE YA!!! You'll have to come visit me someday! Especially when I have my baby!!!! I missed you when your family came through and you didn't. You missed out on a good dinner that Josh made!! I don't think Kierra and Kennedie liked it, but kids don't like much of anything unless it is mac and cheese. HEHE!! Anyway, I'm excited about your blog and congrats again!