Saturday, April 19, 2008

Oh yay...

So today has been pretty boring and not fun at all. I got to go to work at like 10:00 this morning. Then I worked until 3:00. Which I'm on my lunch break. In about 20 minutes I get to go back...yay....not....It's prom night here, but I'm not going. All my friends have something to do except me, so I get to have bonding time with myself. I'm probably gonna rent Juno and I Am Legend and watch them. Matt gets to go to prom because he was prom king last year, Jennifer is with Kaylie Horton and is going to have a girls night, and Chasen well, I guess he is doing other things. Justin gets to chill in Hawaii and Jod got himself a date to prom. SO I'm gonna try to have a blast sitting at home doing nothing at all....joy...

2 comments:

Brittani Terry said...

Don't you have a boyfriend? Where is he?

Jennifer said...

i'm really sorry... i wanted to come hang out with you and watch Juno, but me and Kaylie have been planning today for a couple weeks, so i didn't really think it would be fair to her, you know? me and you should plan something for some day soon, and that will take top priority, okay? unless someone dies or something like that. deal?