Well yesterday I was having a terrible day for few reasons that probably weren't even that big. I had to work which did put a damper on things. Work is barely ever great. I went from work straight to young womens. We were playing baseball against the other ward. The wind was blowing really bad so I just sat on the bench freezing to death. So i texted Chasen to see if he was gonna come. He did for a minute and stuff then left. After the whole thing was over I drove over to the church to drop Chanel off and Chasen was following me. We both got out of the car and went inside. Just out of random he was like "Kelsie, I like you. I always have." That really truly lifted my spirits haha. Just to know that at least one of my friends likes me! haha Matt and Chris were in the car when I came out and they honked at me. I'm glad i have great friends!
1 comment:
Hey you are so cute, you make me smile! Love Ya!
Post a Comment