School....what can I say about it? There's lots of things I guess. We have been core testing the last couple weeks. Not my favorite thing in the world. Its mainly the geometry thats got me down! It's terrible. I don't think I have fully taken in everything he has taught me because I didn't know the answers to any of the questions asked! It's terrible! But what can you do I guess. My favorite thing the last couple of days is that I've been hanging out with a couple new people. Breana and Ashley have come to lunch with me the past couple days. We've laughed so hard and had a grand 'ol time! I love it!
So now for graduation....hmm... I'm a little sad about it I will admit. Seeing your friends graduate and leave you behind doesn't seem like a very happy thought. I'm really happy for them though. They all get to be out of high school forever and not have to deal with all the drama and crap every again...Lucky them! They will get to go to college, get sent on missions, and have something fun and exciting to do in their lives. I still have two more years to go. It seems like forever away. I wish I could just graduate with them. but of course that's not gonna happen. I guess I still do have a couple things to look forward to. Things like: being able to have lead roles in drama (maybe), be in the top 20 for X-Press, be an upperclassmen instead of not being very important haha, prom, making new friends, getting to go to school with Kalin and Delaney, and many other things. The weird thing about all this is that next year I get to go to school with a couple of my friends' siblings. Like Matt's little brother Danny, and Justin's brother Max. That should be interesting. Only pretty much 10 more days of school with my bestest friends ever! The guys that have changed my life and mean a lot to me.
Summer better be a blast! Full of friends, family, and a couple church activities. I want to go to the lake and find a boat and just chill and get a sweet tan! Hopefully I will get to hang out with my friends that are graduating a lot before we all go our seprate ways. Well their ways...I'm not going anywhere! Maybe have a couple trips to St.George to watch a movie and do some fun stuff there. I hope it's the best summer ever!
Final Presentation Finally
12 years ago
2 comments:
hey....
I know u dont like me all that much but i saw u had a blog through i think it was justins page...anyways i just thought i would tell you that xpress sounded great tonight! And your junior year will be a blast it was my favorite :DK im done now...
-Kaylie
As much as I didn't like high-school, there is a lot I wish I would've done more of while in it. This year is my 5 year reunion. Can you believe it, I'm getting old Kels!! Okay, I'm only 23, but still 5 years and a lot has happened. Married, 1 kid and another on the way, starting a business. Life is great!! Just remember to try not to rush through things, but to enjoy the journey. I was always trying to just get stuff done and I wish I would have enjoyed it all more!! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment