I was seriously dreading it all day yesterday. That was seriously all i thought about. I read everything that people wrote in my yearbook and now I'm just starting to think about how my life is going to change in the next few months. I'm going to be a junior! How crazy is that?! The thing that's really hitting me the hardest is I won't have Matt to be there for me the rest of my high school experience. Last night I got to graduation like an hour early. I just sat around with my friend Cassi. I went out in the hall and I saw Matt. I asked him if he was ready for this and of course he said yes. Then he asked me if I was ready. That's when it all hit me. I lied and told him yes. Then I went to sit down before I would start crying. The whole ceremony was nice. They sang two songs and i started crying. I was there when they first sang them and practiced it but it never affected me like it did last night. During the slideshow I was actually okay.
After the whole graduation ceremony I found Ashley. i wasn't crying at all really. We saw Matt and we gave him a hug. After I turned around to find someone else I broke down. Trevor Johnson saw me and told me everything would be okay. Sam gave me a really big hug. There were a couple people I never really talk to that came up. Like Emily Brown. She helped comfort me because she was in the same position as me last year. I found Chasen and I had to give him a hug. I seriously cried even harder. He told me that everything is gonna be okay. I still have him for like another year before he leaves on his mission. Justin came up and gave me a hug. What he said made me cry a lot. He said that we have all summer so we need to make the best of it. Then he said that he will be there for my graduation. So I told him that nobody else will. I went into the hall and Chasen's mom was out there. She said that i need to visit her because now she has nobody. i found Matt again and hugged him a lot. I felt really stupid because his parents walked by so many times and my eyes were all red and puffy. I just don't want them to leave me. It's gonna be so hard. Hopefully I'll be okay.
To get my mind off everything I called LaRisa and her Breana, and Alexa came and got me. We drove around and stole Matt Spencer's car and hid from them. They took LaRisa's car so they had to find us. We longboarded at the elementary school. It was pretty fun. I was out until 11:45. It was sweet! They made me feel a lot better. I just hope this summer is spent with my friends a lot.
Final Presentation Finally
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment