Saturday, May 3, 2008

School, Scrapbooking, and a movie!

Well school I guess went okay yesterday. My teachers made it pretty easy on us. I swear we did nothing in all my classes which was great! I love fridays!

After school I literally had nothing to do because all my friends had other things they needed to do either at home or elsewhere. Of course when they have nothing to do, I have nothing to do. Which is the case almost every day. SO I came home and cleaned my bathroom and my room which both really needed to be cleaned. You couldn't see my floor at all. Clothes, music, cd's, books, and all sorts of things were everywhere! My bathroom looked like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks, which is probably pretty accurate. It's hard to keep everything clean when your gone almost ever single weekend and busy during the week!

After the cleaning I decided to just relax. Which I guess was a little needed in my life. I got printed out some pictures off my computer and just made a few scrapbook pages. They actually turned out pretty cute, which amazed me! I don't really have much creativity going for me, but yesterday it was on my side! I did make a huge mess of the family room in my basement. That just included more cleaning, but it was well worth it. Here are the pages I scrapbooked:

(My 16th Birthday!)
(The surprise party!)
(Matt, Chasen, and Justin)
(The First Christmas)
(A few pics from that...)
(My favorite page...)

(Homecoming!)




(EFY 2007)
At about 7:50 I went to the movie 21. Matt met me there and it was just us. Which is pretty much how it's been every single movie the past couple months we have gone to. It's really great though! I thought the movie was a little weird but that's just me. Supposedly I fell asleep during some of it and Matt had to wake me up, that's what he said anyways. I liked it though. THat was probably the highlight of my day. I had Jennifer texting my phone from her email. Things I guess aren't too great between us lately and we both know it. Our conversation wasn't very happy just sad because we both knew what had to be done....

No comments: