Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Apartment!

Well I finally got some pictures of our apartment yesterday so now I can put pictures up. I will post some pictures up of my room later when everything is put where it needs to go and isn't all messy and such. So far our apartment has had many different things wrong with it. When we first moved in my bed frame was too long for my mattress so the next day they had to come in and switch it. We also didn't have dressers and we were told that they were going to bring them friday but they never did so hopefully they will be here soon. One of our lights in the kitchen was broken and our dishwasher didn't work so they fixed that yesterday. The floor creaks whenever you take a shower, and our dryer doesn't work very good. You have to extra dry your clothes. Other than all that it's really a nice place to live and I love it!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


And also today I went to my new college ward and I love it! The bishopric seems like really nice guys and the speakers today were really awesome! All the people in it seem really nice and I got to meet some new people that live in the same place we live. I'm really excited for this year! And this week they have activities planned just about every night so we all can get used to each other! I can't wait!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Cute apartment! You've done a great job decorating! Can't wait to visit... Good luck at school!! Love you!

Brittani Terry said...

It takes me back to my college days. Except that I lived at home. I think that is one thing I really missed out on, having my own apartment and living with the girls. I went straight from the parents to the hubby. ANyway, your apartment looks pretty nice, too bad it isn't here in Ephraim and you were going to snow. Maybe someday I'll convince you. HeeHee :D So is your apartment fully furnished?

Kelsie Blake said...

Snow is just too far away and it is fully furnished haha we got like new everything this year. It's way nice!