Yesterday morning I went to my orientation at Dixie State. I got to sit by my friend Lacy and her friends! They are all so awesome! The whole assembly was like a big dance party! It was so much fun! We all got to sign up for clubs and I signed up for a ballroom dance club but I might not get to go to due to my institute choir I have on wednesdays. I also signed up for the "D" Crew and a service club. I'm pretty excited!!
We bought tickets for Tarzan about a couple weeks ago and we got everything all worked out and everyone could go. Well as the week went on things just kinda started going downhill a little bit. At first Josh, Matt, Aaron, Kaylie, and I were supposed to go to Tarzan together and have a lot of fun. Well when the week went on Josh couldn't go because of PEP Band and then Matt couldn't go because of his SUU orientation stuff and his car broke down. So last night it ended up just being Kaylie, Aaron, Landon, and I that went. The boys got there right when it started, due to some work difficulties but I think we all really enjoyed it! It was really, really good! We were all hungry afterwards so we went to Denny's to eat us some breakfast! We were there until about 1:00 a.m. and it was so fun! This was also my last time I get to see my friend Aaron until December and I'm so sad! He is moving to Boston on Monday to go to M.I.T. : ( Now for some pictures!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment