All summer long my friends and I have talked about how we need to go to the lake and it never happened until this very last couple weeks we get together before we all go our separate ways to school. We all took work off last Thursday and drove to Lake Powell. Our whole group of friends were there except our friend Aaron, who had to work. We missed him a lot! We found this spot where nobody really goes where the water was warm, there were rocks to jump off, and we just had a blast! Throughout the day there were people that kept showing up, most of them tourists. We weren't exaclt sure they found it since it seems to be a local spot. I guess we will never know... Anyways I discovered how differently cultures are. As Americans we don't change into our swimsuits in front of other people. Well some might, but the normal ones don't. Yes, we saw foreign BUM! It was no attractive! And some girl layed down on her towel topless (Although I'm sure the boys didn't mind ;) jk!). It was an interesting trip! I believe we all got way sunburnt and just after that trip I should probably wear sunscreen and I'm done with the sun haha Anyways, here's some pictures! YAY!
Final Presentation Finally
12 years ago














No comments:
Post a Comment