Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Warped Tour 2010!!

This year Kaylie and I went up north to go to Warped Tour. We left on Friday and when we got up there she asked if I had my ticket. Well I realized I left it at my house so when we got to my Aunt and Uncle's house we had to find a Smiths where they sell tickets. My Aunt and Uncle were just heading out of town when we got there so we had to figure out where to go. There was a Smiths right down the street but somehow we ended up clear to Saratoga Springs, which is pretty far from their house. We were just lucky we didn't have anywhere to be. Well after we bought my ticket we drove over to Draper to Plato's Closet to look around. On the way back we stopped at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple to look around. It was kinda stormy outside and the sun was in a really good place for pictures. I just love temples!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then we drove back to the area where they live and ate at Olive Garden. Since it was a Friday night there was a lot of people there. Kaylie had something to do while we sat there waiting. She bought two ugly shirts at Plato's Closet and is planning on fixing them up to make them cute. It's turning out too! Three boys sat by us and were really, really annoying. But the food was good and amazing things happen at Olive Garden!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On Saturday it was Warped Tour! Well we had troubles getting there because the bridge that will usually take you over to the Fairgrounds wasn't there anymore and we had to take detours. We got there and had to wait in a long line, but it was all good! We saw a few bands that I really like and had never heard of, we saw really weird people and clothes, and it rained pretty hard on us. It was all worth it though! I'm glad it stopped raining in time to see my two favorite bands that weren't until about the very end. Mayday Parade and Dropkick Murphys. They really did save the best for last! We didn't take very many pictures this year, I don't know why, but we got two pretty good ones! I'd say it was a successful trip!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: