Well last week I went to California with Kaylie and her mom. It was so much fun! I feel too lazy to really post about this trip so I'm just gonna apologize now. We left on sunday and traveled all day. We got to stay at her grandparents house which was nice because we didn't have to spend money on a hotel or anything. On Monday we went to Hollywood and walked around on Hollywood Boulevard. It was really cool! On Tuesday we went to Disneyland/California Adventure and were there for 18 hours. It was pretty busy but not as bad as it should have been. On Wednesday we went shopping at a really big mall by her grandparents house. Thursday we went to Six Flags all day. Then Friday we did the beach and the pier and came home on saturday. Now I'll just post some pictures of the trip!
Final Presentation Finally
12 years ago





























































































































No comments:
Post a Comment