I haven't posted in a long time, but you know what? Things have been busy and even though I do have time, I'm too lazy to post anything and I don't really have anything to post. Not much has been going on here so I guess I can just kinda tell about my weekend. I'm also getting very lazy and don't take as many pictures as I used to. It's sad!
Well last week was pretty eventful. Matt came down to visit me and we had fun! I really hope he did too and I didn't bore him to death. It's been like a million degrees outside so we took my car to Wal-Mart and other fun places. We hung out in my apartment and he got to meet my roomates haha We also saw Eat Pray Love which is a really good movie! I liked it a lot! We also got to go out to eat with Kaylie at Olive Garden. It was a fun day!
This past weekend I went home to visit my family and hang out with friends. I got to hang out with everyone at Josh's house and we had hot dogs, melted smores, and all just enjoyed each others company. I went to Cedar with Josh to hang out with Matt and my friend Landon that was already over there. We saw Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. I didn't think it was that funny and just wasn't on my to see again list. But it was fun just being with friends :) We ate and then came home. On sunday I was with my family all day until I had to come home. I'm going home again this weekend and I hope I actually take pictures this time! So stay tuned!
Final Presentation Finally
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment