Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Homecoming Weekend!

This past weekend Me and Kaylie ventured back to good old Kanab for the big homecoming game. I now know what it really feels like to go back to a high school football game and feel a little bit left out and not know what's going on in the high school. But I still had lots of fun! I cheered with Delaney and got to go out on the field and sing with other alumni the old school song.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After the game I had friends over at my dad's house to just hang out. I love being able to have all my friends back together and hang out, just like the old times!I just love my friends!

On saturday I went down to Vegas with my dad and family for my cousin Bailey's baptism. She is so cute and her whole baptism was so spritual and I got to be the chorister, even though I was starting to get sick and didn't have to great of a singing voice. I just love baptisms! We went over to my Aunt Krissie's house for lunch and left pretty fast to get back to Kanab.

Pretty much as soon as we got back Kaylie and her "friend" Chris picked me up and we went to the park to swing until McKenna met us there. Then we went over to Kaylie's house and she did McKenna's hair. We listened to Glee songs and had a lot of fun. Girl time is ALWAYS fun with the three of us! Kaylie and I went over to McKenna's house to see her dress and were there when Josh picked her up. McKenna looked SOOOOO pretty!
Photobucket

After we changed we went up to the Sand Caves to have a fire and roast some marshmallows. It seems to be a tradition for when we all get together. I don't know what we will do when it gets cold outside! Maddie, Matt, and Delaney went up there with us. We had a pretty good time!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On Sunday Kaylie and I were supposed to come back to St. George so we could go to our ward but instead we stayed home so Kaylie could eat dinner with Chris and their familes after church and I wanted to spend more time with my family. So it worked out for the both of us!

No comments: