Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Dance and Zion!

Last night was so much fun! They had an institute dance and the theme was "Sports" so they had everyone wear their favorite sports teams' jersey or anything they had that had to do with sports. I didn't really have anything so I just wore a good old Kanab Regulators shirt and called it good. We also did our hair crazy and painted our faces. We took a lot of pictures and danced a ton. I only got to dance once with a guy. I danced with Jordan Ellsworth. A little history on him. I had a crush on him in 3rd grade and I have seen him everywhere it seems. He was in the Pine View choir and he was at all the state competitions. I haven't talked to him untill freshmen orientation where I hung out with that group like all day. So it was nice getting to talk to him and kinda think back on the olden days.

Photobucket
KateLyn, Kaylie and me!

Photobucket
KaCee, KateLyn, Kaylie, and me!
Photobucket
Photobucket
KateLyn!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kaylie!
Photobucket
KaCee!
Photobucket
Kaylie, KateLyn's friend Keith, KateLyn, and me!
Photobucket
Kaylie is left out because she is wearing an SUU shirt...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dancing with Jordan...
Photobucket
Photobucket
We put balloons on all her fingers so she had a balloon hand!

Today we went to Zion National Park so we could just go on a hike and have a little picnic and just pretty much have some girl bonding time. We had so much fun! I love how we get along and laugh a lot when we are together. It just helps everything be so awesome! It was such a nice day there and the weather was so nice and it wasn't too hot. It was gorgeous! We were there for only a couple hours since Kaylie had a date tonight. This boy from Arizona met her at her home ward about a week or so ago and he drove down here from Kanab to take her on a date. I'm so happy for her!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
KaCee is amazing at balancing things on her head!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So this was a big group of old people at the lodge eating. It started out as a small group and then within about five minutes people kept coming and it looked a like a cult! It was like a Hitler Conspiracy! It was so funny!! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: