Last night we all worked out to some crazy 90's work out video and then did some hip hop abs. My roomates KaCee and KateLyn came out into the living room with some pretty epic hair so of course Kaylie and I had to join in. It was so much fun! I also went running with Kaylie and I actually ran a whole mile! If you know me I'm like way out of shape and barely do anything that has to do with excercise and that was my first time ever really running a mile. So I'm like way proud of myself!! :D Now here are some awesome pictures for you to enjoy (and laugh at if you must haha)
KateLyn, KaCee, and Kaylie
Me, KaCee, and Kaylie
KateLynn, KaCee, and me
and the same!




2 comments:
Those pics look like a blast from my past! ha ha That's a good look for you Kels - you should go with it! Kaylie, aren't those your gardening shorts? ;)
Okay, I just have to comment AGAIN! You guys are just so dang cute - I'm glad you're having fun!!
Post a Comment