Saturday, February 28, 2009

Trouble Across the Pond....

This is one of the plays we did this year. It was a melodrama and that's where you get to interact with the audience. I got to be the girl that holds up the signs telling the audience when to react. It was kinda a boring job but it was really easy to do. Here are some pictures:



Funny story this one...so Cheryl at one point had to pick a guy out of the audience to flirt with for a little bit. She chose our principal! It was pretty hilarious!

This is me holding the special sign... My signs that I held up consisted of: Boo, Sigh, Cheer, Aww, and then I had to make one for one of the guys that said Eww. Yes I had to make them. Hopefully she uses them in the future too.

Here are some pictures of me and my friends hanging out before the play...I might look pale because I had to put makeup on...
Sara did the hair and makeup of pretty much everyone....

McKenna did the sound and piano effects of the play.....


1 comment:

Kaylie Jean said...

Oh you guys all look so pretty! :] looks like fun!