Last Friday my family and I took an adventure up to Salt Lake! Our main mission was to see the Draper Temple. We went to my aunt and uncle's house in Draper and got settled in. We first had to sit in a chapel to wait for a bus that would eventually take us up to the temple. They had us watch a movie about the temple and some facts about it. It was really cool. They had a fun little tent thing set up to the opening that had heaters. Good thing because it was FREEZING!
Everyone waiting for the bus to come..
The inside of the temple was so amazing and beautiful! I can't even describe how it is and the feeling you feel inside. The Bridal room was so pretty! You could really feel like a princess just being in that room changing. My favorite room was the sealing room. I love the mirror that you can look in and it just keeps going on forever and ever. It was really cool! I can't wait to be able to be married in the temple, it's like getting married in a castle! I'm so excited!
Delaney, me, and my cousin Taryn....
Everyone on the bus coming back from the temple...
I'm going to separate these into two posts....so i can post more....
1 comment:
Totally beautiful!! I love that dress! Reading your post about prom dress shopping brought back lots of memories--Kim helped me find my prom dress too! (A million years ago!--and she did my hair, and found my perfect shoes, and....) She is the ultimate "Important Event Shopping Helper"! She really knows how to make a girl feel special! Great dress! Melinda
Post a Comment