Thursday, February 19, 2009

My sweet triple date!

I went on a triple date on Monday with Matt, Chasen, Breana, Chris, and Danielle. Matt also wanted to make up for Valentine's Day by spending time in St.George and doing some fun things. My parents thought the weather was going to be bad and almost didn't let me go.

We left town around 1:00 to head down to St.George. Our first destinitation was the movie theatre. The boys had already seen Taken so they decided to take us girls to see it. I actually thought it was a GREAT movie. I was tuned in the whole time. The only problem I had was getting really mad because it was so intense and the character just gets so close to whatever he is looking for and loses it again. So I was pretty mad the whole entire movie. I loved it though!

Chris had tried this Hawaiin place called Parrothead. I just wasn't really in the mood for that kind of food so Matt said we would go get Durangoes which is my absolute favorite. I could tell that he wasn't too thrilled but was so nice to just go along with it. He did end up getting Panda Express though haha

We ended up venturing Wal Mart twice. I don't think we had anything better to do. I kinda felt bad for Matt spending money on me so I just didn't really throw any ideas out. I actually wanted to go bowling or something. It was rainy so my other idea of hiking the Dixie Hill kinda got thrown out.

We went to the mall to just walk around. Barnes and Noble was pretty much the main place we went. It was pretty interestion looking around at books. I told them it was a bad idea because I usually have to buy a book when I go in there. But I didn't! I was so proud of myself!

After we went to Best Buy we ended up coming home, which was around 8:30 or so. I had a lot of fun for just doing so little. My friends are awesome!

No comments: