Saturday, February 28, 2009

Adventures of PROM!

On wednesday I was asked to prom by Ben. I did go to Homecoming with him but sice we are really good friends and both juniors we decided why not go to prom together. Here is the story behind the whole adventure thing:

During X-Press on Wednesday he walked in at the beginning of class with a Dr.Pepper. He asked if I wanted some. Of course I did. As I was grabbing it he stole my car keys out of my pocket. He gave me his in return. The whole rest of school I kept asking him to trade me back keys. My friend Sara knew what was going on and she just laughed because I got so frustrated.

After school I still didn't have my keys. Just got stuck with Ben's car. Sara took me to Ben's locker for the first clue. That's where my whole scavenger hunt to look for my car began.


In case you can't read this is says :Hey Now KELSIE! Guess what I just committed grand theft auto! Follow the clues and you will see! :D
After the treck to his locker we went into the Circuit Room in the high school to find the first clue. Well I guess he gave them to people to give them to me but nobody was in there. We headed out to his car to go find the 2nd clue. We got it at a house in Cedar Heights from my friend Kasey. That one said to go to Brother Jensen (our seminary teacher). We checked the circuit room again where Jennifer was so we got another clue. I ended up out in Cedar Heights like 2 times and then out in the ranchos for two clues and to Jubilee and then the high school a lot too. There were only about 8 clues but it still took me forever. I'd say about 2 hours.
The Clues....
I ended up back at the high school and found Josh sitting in my car. Ben wasn't anywhere in sight. Me and Sara got in my car after josh drove off. I kinda figured he was probably in my trunk so I told Sara to roll up Ben's car's window just so he would have time to show himself. He really was in my trunk. He popped his head through the backseat and asked if I would go to prom with him. I was so frustrated because I was expecting my car to be a mess or for something else to happen but instread I drove around everywhere only to lead it to being nothing. He knew how to get me!
Still REVENGE IS SWEET! I will get him back really good this time! I already got my plans....

No comments: