Monday, September 26, 2011

New Acessories

I have actually had this necklace for awhile now but I just got a new long chain for it and it makes me so happy because I've been looking for a long chain for a long time now and I finally found one!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I love this necklace a lot because you can add to it and do whatever you want with it. If you too love it and would like to see more charms or anything you can go to the following website:

www.origamiowl.com

They have some really cute stuff!!





Now for the biggest one yet.....wait for it..........

Photobucket

Yep, I got glasses! I have to wear them all the time because I can't get contacts yet but I am now getting used to them and I kinda like them a little bit more everyday!

1 comment:

Torey's Travels said...

I miss you Kelsie Love Torey