Thursday, October 13, 2011

Conference and some Color!

Over Conference Weekend I had the great opportunity to go to Brian Head to visit my grandparents and also watch conference. I am proud to say that I watched really close to all of conference this time around. Usually I don't watch Saturday due to other activities going on or just because I'm not very good at listening. I noticed though, that time seems to go faster when I just sit down and watch it on the tv. That way it's like they are talking right to me and I can see their facial expressions so it makes it more entertaining.

There were so many different amazing talks that I can't really choose one. I loved all of them because I got something out of all of them that I needed to hear. I don't know what it was about this conference but something felt different about it and I can't quite figure it out. I think it all started when the prophet showed up like an hour or so late, or that has securite guy was sitting behind him the whole time, or that it seemed there was more music this time around. I just can't figure it out. But I don't think I'm the only one that thinks that. But it was still a great conference!

I went down to Cedar with my mom, grandparents, and sisters and we went to the fabric store and also to my cousin's football game. It was nice spending time with my grandparents. We ate and listened to conference while we traveled. We made some really cute blocks that night and did hair and stuff while all the boys went to the priesthood session and even watched a movie. It was a pretty good night!

On Sunday we watched the morning session of conference and I got to watch it with my granparents on their bed and it was so great! I loved being able to watch with them and spend time with them and also look outside and see all the changing leaves on the trees. It was such a great weekend I can't even explain how amazing it was!I love my family! During the break, my grandpa took us for a ride over to our favorite lookout where it was so pretty! He said something that kinda stuck with me. He asked us if we think that we helped with the creation of the earth. I would like to think that we did. Like it was bonding one on one time with Him when we gave ideas of what we would like. Then when we came to earth it was something we could think about and ponder while we saw what He created. That way we would think back on Him and know we want to be with Him again someday.

This weekend really helped me feel the spirit and helped me make a couple decisions that I really hope to happen and has answered my prayers that I have been praying to get. I have been the happiest I have ever been lately. I just love life! Anyways, here are some pictures of the lovely scenery we got to see! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
DEER!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: