My friend Matt went through the temple that morning so him and my other friend Josh were already down there so it was me, McKenna, and Maddie that drove to St. George. We met the boys at the mall and were there for a little while, or a long time. Delaney was supposed to go down with us but she had to go up north to cheer so she couldn't go with us. My cousin Austin went with us in her place. We met him at Olive Garden to eat and we then headed out to Thriller. The zombies weren't very scary or anything this year. They didn't really scare me like they used to. Even the Jasons don't really creep me out. They just walked around. Although they did get Maddie pretty good. We laughed so hard we cried. She was just talking to McKenna and then turned around and there was a zombie in her face. She screamed so loud! It was probably one of those you had to be there things. So funny! The show was as good as it is every year and I loved it! Now for some pictures!











This is Tino. McKenna went to EFY with him a couple years ago and he is in basically every show at Tuachan and we always point him out. He talked to us for a couple minutes like we are friends. He's planning on going on a mission soon and it's pretty cool!





On Sunday I got to teach the senior primary in music time. Usually I only have about 15 minutes, but I ended up getting the whole hour because it was the 5th sunday. Well I got a little pumpkin and poked holes in it so they could choose a piece out of my bag of Mr. Potato Head parts and put it inside the pumpkin. Then they got to choose their favorite song to sing. But I only picked them if they were good and listened and sang. I love the songs they choose to sing because they choose good songs. I love when the boys choose to sing "We'll Bring the World His Truth" because they sing so loud and nice and I just love it! I will admit that I teared up when they were singing. Have I mentioned how much I love primary? I LOVE IT!!! It's the best calling in the world!! So we ended up completing our pumpkin head and I didn't get to take a picture until I got home, but this is what it ended up looking like. I thought it would end up not being like a real face, but they did pretty good.

After church we carved pumpkins. I think my mom got super pumpkin because it was close to impossible to carve. I think it took me like 3 hours to carve one pumpkin. I turned this one into a Jack pumpkin because I couldn't think of anything else.



Then of course I had to make a cute one. I thought about doing the whole Wizard of Oz cast and whatnot, but it didn't quite work out, so I just made a Dorothy and Toto one. I thought it turned out pretty cute but still.

On Halloween I did dress up, but I didn't get a picture of my costume. Lame, I know. I didn't even get pictures of the whole day. But my Halloween night I spent with my friends Matt and McKenna. We did dress up, although we all ended up changing. We ate pizza and watched The Village. I can't imagine spending it any other way though. It was a really great Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment