Monday, November 21, 2011

The Big 2-0! My Birthday 2011!

      I have to say my birthday was the best day ever! Even though my original plans to go to Manti to do baptisms there and also visit my Aunt Brittani and her new baby, it was still pretty great! It started off with my mom playing the same random birthday songs I get played every year while I was getting ready. I went to breakfast at Houston's with my friends Matt and McKenna. Of course I couldn't eat all my food, but it was really good! Matt went down to St. George with me later and we met my friend Landon and his date Lyndsey donw there and we did baptisms in the temple. It's my favorite thing to do so getting to do it on my birthday just made it such a great day!
      When we got done at the temple, I think I talked them into going to Durangos to eat. I saw my cousin Shantel there and got to see her. We decided to go to Antigravity becuase it just sounded really fun so we went. It was soooooo much fun! I'm pretty sure I haven't laughed so much in forever! There was a big area full of just trampolines, then there was a little obstacle course, and a thing that you strap yourself to and you run to see how far you can go. I'm pretty sure I got some serious whiplash from that because I woke up yesterday so sore and I'm still sore. But it was so fun! The boys attempted the fighting ring thing. That's when I decided to get my camera. We could only deal with a half hour and we were basically done. So we chilled on the couches for a little bit. I still had a lot of fun!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


On the way home, I almost got pulled over and I was running a little late, but I made it right on time to meet up with my family and see the BYU Young Ambassadors show. It was amazing! I loved it! Afterwards, I invited my friends over for cake, although only Matt and McKenna showed up. Then we watched Psych and my friends Josh, Dalton, and Brooklyn came over at like 11:00 for a few minutes. It was a fantastic day!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Yesterday (Sunday) I had to give a talk in a different ward with Kevin Glazier and then teach primary, so it was a busy day. At 4:00 I went over to my dad's for our Thanksgiving/Birthday dinner. Matt came over to eat with us. I didn't really know he was coming but I guess my parents invited him so he came. We ate some delicious food, talked, and we played a couple games and laughed pretty hard. After Matt left, we watched some old home videos and it was really the best birthday ever!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: