Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

This year for Thanksgiving I got to go down to St. George to spend time with my family on my mom's side the Brown's. It was so much fun! When we got there, they were outside playing football in the street and my little cousin Max played a little basketball with me. When  all my family got there we ate lots of food. It was the best! We all visited and a couple hours later we went to the Narrows where I saw my friend KaCee and her family, and then over to Dixie Hill.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

At 10:00 that night we went to Wal Mart with my Aunt Heather to get her shopping done. We had to wait in different lines and me, my mom, and cousin Austin got stuck waiting in the bike line. at 9:55 we heard this random scream from somewhere adn everyone started fighting to get in there. Then we waited in line for the check out for like 30 or more minutes. I will never do that ever again. It's too stressful and there are way too many people. The next day we did a little more shopping and went to see my new cousin Olivia. She is sooooo cute! I just love her! I got to hold her and we visited with my Aunt Brittani and it was just a good day! :)  I'm so grateful that I was able to visit my family. I just love all of them! :)

No comments: