Monday, March 1, 2010

Something you will never see...

Maybe about 10 minutes ago I got this picture. My cat has always been really spoiled and was the only pet in the house for a few years. So when we got Toby for Christmas things dramatically changed for her. She pretty much hates the dog. Anytime he comes near her she swats at him and hisses and is just really mean to him. Well she was sitting in this rocking chair and she was facing the wall. My mom set Toby down in the chair next to her and I don't think she really noticed it was him. He was facing the other way just hoping that she wouldn't notice him. It was really funny! As soon as she found out it was him she was out of there!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim said...

Funny! I love the look on Toby's face.