Sunday, March 7, 2010

California Day #2!

We had to be on the bus at 8:45 in our formals ready to perform. We were the only choir there in the morning. We warmed up for a while and then went out onto the stage. I thought we did pretty good. We performed three songs and then went back to practice again and came back out and sang our madrigals. We got silver awards for both performances and the basses and sopranos got honorable mentions. It was awesome! When we got back to the hotel McKenna and I walked over to McDonald's to get some food to take back to our room to eat and get dressed so we could meet up with the boys after we ate. We went over to California Adventure first thing.

Photobucket

McKenna and me with our chicken nuggets!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Of course the first ride was Tower of Terror. We went on it 2 times in a row!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

TOY STORY RIDE!!!
This was the COOLEST ride ever! It had a really long line but it was seriously the best! The boys didn't want to wait in line with us so they went on some random rides while we waited and it was well worth the wait! It was all in 3D and you shot at Targets! I beat McKenna!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And Screamin' California again:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We finally got Andrew to go on that roller coaster!
Photobucket
We went into a store and they tried on the hats haha!

And Back to Disneyland!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Splash Mountain!

Photobucket

He was even sitting down and still tall enough to ride!

Photobucket

I sat in the very front and got soaked! We rode it as our last ride at about 10:00 at night and I got even more soaked than that and that was after I had gotten dry!


Matt, Josh, and Aaron had never been on the It's a Small World ride so we made them go on it.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matt was comparing thumbs with people and he has a major hitch hikers thumb. Nobody else's went back as far as his did but mine was pretty close so we took a picture of our twin thumbs!


Photobucket
We were going to go on the Space Mountain ride but it was an hour long wait so we did some shopping. On the way back to the bathrooms me and McKenna walked by and found this. It was so funny!
Photobucket
We had a really drunk girl on the ride with us. She was with two other guys and another girl. She cuddled up to the girl a lot and once in a while with the other boys. She was so loud! When we got off the ride the security guy pulled them over and started talking to them.
Photobucket
We also got to watch the firework show. It was AMAZING! I got some vidoes which I might post later.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

McKenna said...

I had a better accuracy though! Not that that truely matters... YAY Day 2!!