Yesterday it got pretty warm. I was able to go outside without any jacket of any sort and not get cold but actually enjoy being in the sun. Sasha brought Ta'Kara over and I was in charge of her for maybe an hour and we ended up playing outside and I pushed her on the swing. The dog actually enjoyed being out there too. It was really WARM!
I also went to the baseball game. It started out kinda warm but as the minutes passed it got colder. Baseball is my favorite thing of spring, I only wish it would have been warmer. We ended up leaving early to eat because it was so cold.
Today Kaylie, McKenna, and I had plans to go to St. George to take crazy pictures and see a movie, and also do a little shopping. We ended up leaving here around 12:40. Dark clouds started coming in and once we hit St.George it was raining really hard and very windy. It passed pretty fast though. We went to the mall and then ate lunch at Durangoes. We ended up getting a call saying it was really bad weather and that we should probably leave soon. We didn't end up going to a movie, and right as we left St. George it was clearing up and you could see blue skies and the sun. We ended up just driving into the storm. We took some pictures inside with my mom's black backdrop. I might have to post those later and then that's about it. It was really fun! So what I thought was Spring coming turned into a winter storm complete with snow....





No comments:
Post a Comment