Tuesday, October 20, 2009

House to myself+Cedar=FUN!

My mom and Jay left for Nauvoo friday so I've had the house to myself since then and until they get home sometime this week.

Saturday night after I worked 10-7, I went over to Josh Barton's house where we played Beatles Rock Band. It was so much fun! McKenna, Josh, Landon,and his cousin were all there so we had a full on band and just laughed and had so much fun!

Sunday night after dinner with my dad, Delaney and I headed over to Cedar to visit Kaylie and have a fun weekend. I got to experience driving in the dark but we made it there alive haha We stayed up really late watching The Proposal and the weird neighbors across the street that were just outside being really random.

Yesterday (Monday) we had the most random/ awesome time. We slept in until like 10:00 and got ready. Then we went to Wal-Mart to buy my sweet Halloween costume! I'm so excited to wear it! I also got a bulletin board to put pictures on. After we ate at Arby's we went back to her apartment and decorated it and just hung out. It turned out so cute! We also made some cute hair clips! I'm so excited!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Just Hangin out! (I think Delaney got bored)Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Kaylie found this hat and wore it for a long time without realizing it was on her....

We went to Deseret Book and I finally got the last book to the series I've been reading. We also went to Starbucks for some apple cider and then went bowling! It was so much fun! Delaney ended up winning, I came in 2nd, and Kaylie last haha We laughed so much! I swear that's all we did all day long!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My sad, missed the pins both times face....
After bowling we went to see the movie Fame. It was actually a really good movie, even though we laughed through a lot of it. When we got back out to the car we found some nasty words on our car....I have pictures but I best not post them.
We got some delicious ice cream at Maggie Moo's and went back to the apartment to eat it. We ended up going to Wal-Mart to get some chocolate chips and other snacks. Delaney tried to "Ghost" ***someone but kinda failed.
***Ghosting is a fun thing that people have started doing at Kanab High School. A person follows someone else really, really close until the person they are following notices, then you run away.
Coming out of Wal-Mart there was a white car parked next to us and someone had written in white paint on their car too. It's always on the drivers side and we found it really creepy that they painted on a car right next to our for their next victim. SOOOO strange!
Well when we got back to her apartment again Kaylie found a black widow. It was so hilarious watching her try to get it! We kept telling her to go to the guys apartment next door and have them come kill it, but she wouldn't. They had earlier just talked to us and asked what ward they are in? Totally random I know. But Kaylie is just really hilarious.
Photobucket
The black widow....
We stayed up pretty late again and this morning we woke up, packed up the car, and headed home. So this weekend I have now experienced night driving, freeway, driving with the sun right in my eyes, slow drivers, and passing. I'm doing pretty good!
I really had a lot of fun this weekend!

No comments: