Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009!

This Halloween was probably the best one I have ever had! Probably the most fun I have had in a long time too! So AMAZING!!

I had the opportunity to go to Thriller at Tuachan twice this year. I went on Thursday with my family. It was a lot colder that night. During the Jason scene, the funny Jason was getting his chainsaw out and it wouldn't work so while they were doing their dance he had to make the chainsaw noise. I thought it was on purpose, but I guess it really wasn't. I laughed really hard though!

On Halloween I spent a lot of time with Kaylie. She came over around 2:00 and we did my hair and stuff so I could get ready for my family pictures with my mom and everyone. Kaylie took them and those also turned out really cute!

We got to leave early and we went out to Kaylie's to fix our hair to make it more poofy and then went over to McKenna's house to get her ready. She was already in costume so her hair got poofed and fixed up and then we went back to Kaylie's to do makeup and make last minute fixations to our costumes and everything before Matt and Josh showed up.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kaylie (Supergirl), McKenna (Wonder Woman), and me(Batgirl)
Photobucket
Matt and McKenna on the way to St. George
We got down to St. George with enough time to eat dinner. Olive Garden seemed to be the place of choice to eat. A lot of people stared at us but we also had some people saying how cool our costumes were.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Matt (Peter Parker/Spiderman) & Josh (Clark Kent/ Superman) clever huh?
We got to Thriller about a half hour before it actually started. They had the zombies go through the audience and pick their favorites that were dressed up. Unfortunately, they didn't pick us to go up but the winners were very original. This couple dressed up as Dream Date Barbie and Ken. They had the boxes around them and everything. It was so cute!
The zombies they have wandering around bugged us a couple times, but nobody got scared. We all kept trying to make conversations with them. It was really funny! The actual show that night was the best though. I just LOVE the Jason skit. It's by far my favorite. His chainsaw was working tonight. The really funny one played with his teddy bear not as long as he did the other night. He still put it's own little Jason mask on. So funny! I love Thriller so much!
Intermission!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After Thriller!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
McKenna went to EFY with that guy!!
Photobucket
And now for my FAVORITE picture EVER!!!
Photobucket
The guy that played one of the vampires is Thayne Jasperson. He was the main guy in Footloose and absolutely amazing! The guy that's in the Jason suit is also one of my favorites! He let me hold his little teddy bear! SO CUTE!!!!! Can't you just tell I was oh so excited?!!

4 comments:

Kaylie Jean said...

THat was the BEST halloween!! So awesome!! :] FUN FUN!!! WOOOOOT :] haha

Britt said...

That guy that Mckenna went to EFY with was in a few of my summer dance classes that I took at Diamond Talent.

Britt said...

That girl in your last picture with the red hair was on So you Think you can dance seasons 5 and 6. Pretty cool! YOUR COSTUMES LOOK AWESOME!

Britt said...

I'm not sure now which guy you were refering to about EFY, but the one that was in some of my dance classes was the guy from the show that is dressed as a zombie.