Yes, I know I'm behind on my blog posting, but now you get to read 2 posts! Woo! So my birthday was on November 19. I am now officially 18 and a legal adult! Nothing has really changed all that much, but hey it's all good. I really don't want to get any older. But anyways my birthday was pretty intense! It was a very busy day also.
After a very long, stressful day at school I went home to relax before I had to go back to the high school for the play. I walked to the mailbox hoping to get a letter from Chasen since I hadn't heard from him all week. I came back with nothing and I told my mom that he probably ended up getting his visa and was probably in Brazil. She got this really suspicious look on her face and said, "well he for sure isn't in Brazil." I guess she had talked to his aunt that morning or something. So I just kinda stopped thinking about it and went downstairs to start on my hair. Well less than 5 minutes after talking to my mom I got a text from Chasen. He ended up coming home for reasons I won't say. At first I thought it was someone trying to trick me or it wasn't real. It was and wasn't a trick at all. It was as real as it can get. You can't even imagine the shock I was in. I went up and showed my mom to make sure I wasn't dreaming or something. She said that she had known that he was back since the night before she just didn't want to tell me because I was already stressed out and didn't want to stress me out even more. So I probably looked like a ghost and just sat on the couch and just stared out the window. It's taken me like a whole week to come to the realization that it's all real.
Anyways back to the rest of my day. Kaylie and McKenna ended up coming over to help me get ready for the play. Kaylie did my hair for me because I couldn't get it quite right. We were in a big hurry so I had to have everyone come down to my room to sing and blow out the candles on the cake.
So at 6:00 we finally got to the high school and were completely finished getting ready. For some reason I was more nervous for this play than I ever have been before. It's crazy. We put on the musical "Into the Woods." I was so worried it wouldn't come together and would end in a complete disaster. Well it didn't. It actually went really smooth. A couple people forgot their lines and when they were supposed to come on, but other than that Linda told us after the play, "Good job! That's how the play is supposed to be performed!" Good for us! :D I played the narrator and was lucky enough to be in the play with McKenna and my friend Josh. I am still so glad that it's finally over and I don't have that to add to my stress.
Kaylie for sure gets some major credit for making my part so great! That book that I'm holding she actually made! She's so talented! I knew I wouldn't remember my lines so I asked her if she could make me a book that I could hide my script in! And she did! It's so amazing! Thanks so much Kaylie! You're a lifesaver!








1 comment:
Oh i know im a lifesaver! Lol j/k :P I'm glad you asked me to make it!! And such a fun time at vegas, and you did such a awesome job in the play!! :]
Post a Comment